Wednesday, October 26, 2011

There's a First Time for Everything

I am about to do something I have NEVER done before and might not survive to do again...

I have convinced my husband, "Saint Roger" (thank God he'll never read this post and won't ever know I referred to him as such), to take our 3 little girls -the youngest of whom is just under 1 year old- to the big girls' School Carnival.

Yes, I am leaving my husband in charge of 3 costumed-creatures; in the jungle of hallways, classrooms and gymnasiums; amidst the chaos of carnival games and junk-food booths.

No, I do not have a pr-made dinner planned for them. (gasp!)

And I? Well, here's the best part (are you ready for this?)

I am going out with some lady-friends (aka: desperately deprived M-O-M friends) for Thai food. Glorious Thai food... spicy, noodly, with lots of visible vegetables. And then, maybe to a movie.

And the choir sings "Hallelujah!"

No comments:

Post a Comment